'WHERE PATTERN SPEAKS FOR ITSELF' - OBSERVE&TRADE

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

BLOG AND MARKET UPDATE

Been out blogging and stop market trading for quite a while. Went back to workforce in September 2015. Though I missed trading the market and following my favorite blogs, I still do some little investing on my own, in due time will be able to get back to my favorite or my endeavor, trading the market.

Lots of things happened while not trading the market, and I start to re-educate myself again about charting. Once I get all my plans going, will trade again as usual.

This time I will be on the soft side of trading I guess, not like before where I try to compete with the market, which I learned a lesson the hard way.

Will update further once our plan get rolling, anyway Mr. Market is always there all the time, traders/investors/market players come and go!